Articles published under the media release byline are news produced by the relevant business and remain unedited by Brews News. This media release was circulated by The Royal National Agricultural and Industrial Association of Queensland.
Calling all beer enthusiasts!
The Royal Queensland Food and Wine Show (RQFWS) Beer Awards invites all interested individuals to express their interest in volunteering as a Steward for the 2021 competition.
Featuring a dedicated team of brewers, beer writers and industry figures, the RQFWS Beer Awards offers a comprehensive snapshot of the quality of Australian brewing and a trustworthy guide for consumers.
To ensure the competition runs smoothly and efficiently, we require dedicated and skilled volunteer Stewards.
Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of the RQFWS Beer Awards family. Express your interest now by clicking the button below.
Expressions of interest close 22 January 2021.
Benefits of being a RQFWS Beer Awards Steward:
- Join our tight-knit family and make new ‘beer crazy’ friends and connections
- An opportunity to be at the heart of the competition and develop knowledge of the judging process
- Increased knowledge of beer and industry
- Engage with and network with industry professionals
- Learn about and sample award-winning beers
- Lunch and refreshments provided each day
Successful applicants will be advised by the end of January 2021.