We are expanding our outdoor dining for one day only to allowing more of our amazing flock to come down and help us celebrate our 5th Birthday! Your ticket will include unlimited BBQ treats from our talented kitchen team delivered to your table, a range of one-off beers brewed especially for the big day and live music from a talented line-up.
Round-up three mates, book your table and we’ll serve you up the following:
- A can each of Maple Bacon Amber Ale
- Unlimited Bad Shepherd BBQ food and snacks brought to your table
- Exclusive access to our Birthday beers on tap
- Live music
Rules of Engagement
Our mate Dan has given us a pretty thorough run-down of what we can/can’t do and we’re happy to stick to the rules if it means keeping our beer-loving flock safe and sound. Please take a couple mins to read through these points and if you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All table reservations will be allocated only for their session time.
- Tables can seat a maximum of 4 guests (including children & babies).
- Tables will be 1.5m apart.
- You can book more than one table but won’t be able to mingle or change tables whilst you’re here – sorry!
- Children, toddlers and babies must be included in your booking. They count towards the 2 table (8 guest) maximum.
- Please remain seated during your booking (with the exception of trips to the loo of course!)
- We won’t be able to accommodate unexpected patrons. If the sessions are not booked out, we may be able to accommodate door sales.
- Session times must be adhered to and will not be extended (even if you arrive late) so that we have time to clean between them.
- Please practice social distancing and hand hygiene before, during and after your time in the brewpub. Hand sanitizer will be available for you to use.
- If the weather is bad on the day of your booking, unfortunately we will not be able to provide you with alternative inside seating.
- Smoking is not permitted but dogs are most welcome!